SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
An opportunity has now arisen on site for a qualified and experienced multi skilled Engineer to join the Maintenance team. The role itself will run on a four on four off twelve hour shift rota; offering support to a twenty four hour seven days a week production department in regard to the service and repair of the plant and equipment.
Key tasks for the role include:
- The upkeep and service of rubber and plastic injection moulding machinery.
- Up keeping the remainder of the plant and equipment.
- Installation of Electrical and mechanical services.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects.
- The ideal candidate will be able to fault find on Electrical, Hydraulic and pneumatic circuitry.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of PLC’s is advantageous however no programming skills are required.
- The candidate must be able to work as a valued member of a small team and contribute to the growth of that team but must have autonomy as at times there will be only one engineer on shift.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A recognised apprenticeship scheme with relevant trade qualifications.
- Electrical regulations course certification.
- Experience of working in a busy, demanding manufacturing environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
In return, the role offers a competitive salary (dependant on experience and qualifications) plus shift allowance.
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th October 2019.
Please apply in writing, enclosing your C.V. to;